MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ($20 - $27/HR)
Continental Carbonic is looking for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for providing support to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality, and safety.
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and visitors.
- Meets or exceeds the company’s safety goals, standards and policies. Fully supports, instills, and reinforces corporate Health, Safety, and Environmental policies / procedures and relevant documentation at the facility
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper operation.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of production equipment from blueprints, technical
- manuals, or vendor specifications.
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine systems
- Determining corrective actions based on operational and trouble messages provided by Programmable
- Logic Controls (PLC) Display Monitors or other similar display panels.
- Assisting with installation, testing, and validation of new production equipment.
- Understands, follows, and maintains proper records for Process Safety Management procedures and
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment for proper operation.
- Actively demonstrates identified lead person skill sets in daily operational duties, in addition
Ensures customer product delivery requirements and pertinent documentation and reporting requirements are satisfactorily being efficiently met. Coordinates production and maintenance tasks within facility work group without interruption of customer product deliveries
- Participate in and oversee equipment changeovers as necessary.
- Notify management of any potential equipment issues or other noted abnormalities.
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work is in progress.
- Assist coworkers with production or other tasks as requested.
- Makes certain shift coverage for facility operating requirements are satisfied including:
- Implementing work schedules of Production Technicians
- Fills in for vacations and emergency shift relief coverage as situations warrant
- Shares “On-call” responsibilities with Facility Manager as needed
- Assists and works closely with Facility Manager with daily facility needs including
- Administrative function responsibilities as delegated by Facility Manager
- Facility record keeping and documentation
- Innovations and improvement project
- On-site contractors Policies and Procedures
- Customer relations as applicable
- Facility cost control, tracking, and utilization of National Purchasing Agreements
- Acts and assumes key responsibilities of Facility Manager during his/her absence